SHIPPING AND RETURNS
PADOVA ships throughout Europe and Asia via DHL, which guarantees security and coverage, so that your purchase arrives at the address you want. For international purchases, PADOVA ships worldwide via DHL.
The dispatch time for both domestic and international shipments will be made in a maximum of two (5) working days for products in stock, time from which will begin to count the days of transport to the delivery address; For orders of products in the Pre-Order category, the dispatch time will be a maximum of thirty (30) calendar days, time from which will begin to count the days of transport to the delivery address; For orders with products in stock and products of the Pre-Order category, will be dispatched as follows:
● Orders within Spain: your products in stock will be shipped in a maximum of two (5) business days, while your products in the Pre-Order category will be shipped later, in a second shipment, in a maximum of thirty (30) calendar days. The fact of receiving your order in two different shipments will not generate extra costs in your order.
● Orders outside Spain: your entire order will be shipped within a maximum of thirty (30) calendar days, once your Pre-Order products are ready to be shipped.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a confirmation email confirming the shipment and the tracking number.
For purchases within Spain and internationally, delivery times begin to count from the confirmation of the purchase by the PAYPAL payment platform, which must approve the transaction according to the analysis of the data, which can take up to one business day. At the time of payment approval, you will receive an email with the payment confirmation.
Please check that all shipping information is correct at the time of purchase, as for international shipments we will not be able to make address changes once your order has left our factory. PADOVA will not be responsible for delivery errors when the delivery address indicated on the order is not correct or has omitted information necessary for its location.
Deliveries cannot be made on an exact schedule. In case you have any concerns with the delivery of the product you can contact us through our email firstname.lastname@example.org , or on our website www.padova.es in the ‘Contact’ form to check the status of the shipment.
The product may be received and inspected by any person of legal age who lives or is present at the place of delivery, for which the signature on the carrier’s waybill will suffice. In case of not signing the guide at the time of delivery, PADOVA COLOMBIA SL. assumes receipt of the package, and is exempt from any damage or loss thereof.
In case the product has signs of damage or breakage in its packaging at the time of delivery, you must register it in the carrier’s waybill as an observation and contact us through our email@example.com, or on our website www.padova.es in the ‘Contact’ form.
The shipping cost will be determined in each particular case depending on the destination, weight and volume of the package. This value will be calculated in the purchase process and you will be
informed at the time of settlement of the order, before you make the payment. If you select the option of collection in our store PADOVA Madrid, there will be no charge for shipping.
Taxes and international orders (outside Spain)
The shipping costs of the order will be borne by the customer. The applicable shipping cost will be shown in the total amount payable, discriminated in a different line to the products. For international orders (all those made outside the Spanish territory), PADOVA is not responsible for the payment of any taxes or customs charges made at the time the package enters the country of final destination. The payment of any taxes and / or customs charges, will be the responsibility of the customer will be responsible, and will be necessary for the release and receipt of your purchase. Usually the courier or in some cases the customs corresponding to your country, will notify of these charges and request payment of them for the reception of the package.
Returns or exchanges
If you wish to exchange any of our products, you can do it in two ways: in our PADOVA store in Madrid in Serrano street, presenting your purchase invoice, within ten (10) days after the date on which the purchase was made, or through our website www.padova.es within ten (10) days after delivery of the product (date of delivery of the same at the destination address).
You must take into account the following criteria for your product to apply for exchange or return, if you do not comply with any of the following points, your product will not be applicable for exchange and will be returned to the initial delivery address:
● Promotional or discounted garments are non-exchangeable. These garments are in one of the following conditions: repaired, remanufactured or discontinued, therefore the legal warranty will not be enforceable. Their sale is considered final sale.
● The garments in the Pre-Order section (made through the website) will not be exchanged, since they correspond to garments made upon customer’s order.
● The product must not be modified or altered from its original state.
● The garment must be in good condition, clean and with its original tags.
● Exchanges of garments will always be made for the value at which they were purchased.
● Accessories, bathing suits, and cosmetics are non-exchangeable.
● The garment must be returned to PADOVA with all original packaging elements with which it was shipped, including bags, boxes, tags, or other items.
For changes within and outside Spain, the customer must notify PADOVA about the return to be made through our Contact form at www.padova.es or by mail firstname.lastname@example.org The costs of this will be assumed as follows: the return of the product to PADOVA will be borne by the customer, and PADOVA will assume the shipping of the change if the product meets all the above criteria and that the new product selected by the customer is available.
When you deliver the product to the carrier it must already be properly packed and it is important that the packaging is appropriate according to the nature of the product so that it can not be affected during the transport process.
Once received your package in PADOVA Madrid (Calle Serrano 46, 28001, Madrid, Spain), PADOVA will have between three (3) and seven (7) business days to review its status is applicable for exchange / return, process your request and respond.
NOTE: Orders placed on our website between November 24, 2023 and December 10, 2023, will have an exchange option until January 15, 2023. Items purchased as a Pre-Oder category do not have an exchange option.
Once you have requested the return of your product you will be able to choose between the following options:
● Product exchange by size or color: the exchange will be subject to inventory availability. In case the value of the new garment selected is lower than the value of the garment to be exchanged, the remaining balance will be sent in a digital voucher to be used in a new online purchase. In case you want to make an exchange for a garment of higher value, you must pay the excess by bank transfer or through a payment link of the Paypal platform before shipping the new garment.
● Voucher or credit note to make a new purchase in www.padova.es (this voucher will be valid for one year).
● Money refund (only applies for warranty claims).
The timeframes for the changeover, discriminated for each modality, according to PADOVA’s policy are:
● Change of product for size or color: it will be shipped within seven (7) business days after receiving the product in our warehouse and from this moment the same times apply as for a normal delivery.
● Voucher or credit note to make a new purchase at www.padova.es: it will be sent to your email within seven (7) business days after receiving the product in our warehouse.
● Money refund (applies only for warranty/quality claims):
– Through transfer: thirty (30) calendar days after receiving the product in our warehouse.
– Through reversal of payment: thirty (30) calendar days after receiving the product in our warehouse. For purchases made outside of Madrid only the reversal of payment will apply and will be made to the same method used for the initial order.
In case your product does not meet the criteria of our exchange and warranty policy:
We will inform you with an email the reason why the exchange or warranty is not applicable and the product will be returned to the initial shipping address.
Please note: purchases made in our Padova Madrid store or in any multi-brand store with Padova brand presence cannot be exchanged at www.padova.es.
Right of withdrawal
The Customer has the possibility to withdraw from his order without having to justify his decision within a period of ten (10) calendar days from the receipt of the ordered products taking as reference the date appearing on the receipt of the carrier signed by the Customer. In the event that the expiration date of such ten (10) day period coincides with a Saturday, Sunday or holiday, the period shall be extended to the next business day.
The exercise of the right of withdrawal must be made via email to the form located on the page www.padova.es through which you must indicate your intention to return the order. It is also reported that the customer has a form to exercise the right of withdrawal in the help section.
The exercise by the consumer and / or user of the right of withdrawal, leads to the automatic termination of the contract at no cost to the consumer, and therefore, the return by PADOVA of the sums paid by the consumer and user, without retention of costs, except in cases where the consumer has expressly selected a mode of delivery other than the least expensive mode of ordinary delivery, in which case the entrepreneur will not be obliged to reimburse the additional costs arising therefrom.
The exercise of the right of withdrawal entails the obligation of the consumer to return the product to PADOVA, in the same condition in which he received it, at the latest within 10 calendar days from the date on which he communicates his decision to withdraw from the contract. PADOVA may therefore withhold the refund until it has received the goods or until the consumer has provided proof of the return of the goods.
In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, the product must be returned in the same condition in which it was received, so no refund will be made in cases where the product is in a different condition or has suffered any deterioration, impairment or damage.
The reimbursement will be made by the same means of payment with which the initial payment was made, unless the consumer has expressly provided otherwise, and provided that the consumer does not incur any costs as a result of the reimbursement.
Sample withdrawal form
(You must complete and send this form only if you wish to withdraw from the contract).
To the attention of PADOVA COLOMBIA SL. acting under the trade name PADOVA, Calle Serrao 46, madrid, email@example.com
I hereby inform you that I withdraw from my contract of sale of the following property:
Ordered on/received on (*):
Consumer’s signature (only if this form is submitted on paper) Date:
(*) Delete as appropriate.
You shall not be entitled to withdraw from the contract for the supply of any of the following products:
* Personalized items.
* Goods sealed for hygienic reasons which have been unsealed after delivery.
Your right to withdraw from the contract shall apply only to those products that are returned in the same condition in which you received them. No refund will be made if the product has been used beyond the mere opening of the product, of products that are not in the same condition in which they were delivered or that have suffered any damage, so you should be careful with the product/s while they are in your possession. Please return the item(s) using or including all original packaging, instructions and other accompanying documents. Returns can be made at our PADOVA store in Spain, via a courier/courier that we will send to your home address or at one of the Correos delivery points in Spain as described below.
• Returns in store PADOVA. You may return the products in our store PADOVA MADRID in serrano street 46. In this case, you must go to the store and deliver along with the article, the electronic ticket that you will have received attached to the Shipping Confirmation, which is also kept in your account on the Platforms. You can present the electronic ticket by showing it digitally through the screen of your mobile device or by taking it printed to the store.
• Returns via courier/courier. You must contact us through our return request form so that we can arrange for pickup at your home address. You must return the merchandise in the same package you received it, following the instructions that you will find in the “RETURNS” section on the Platforms. Additionally, please note that if you make the return through a courier/courier organized by us, you will have to assume the direct cost of the return.